Self Storage – Options
We want you to spend more time exploring what life has to offer.
Make room in your life – get organized – declutter your life, home and mind. Get your stuff into self storage and let us look after it for you.
We want you to get back out there to the things that matter. Whatever life has in store for you, we’re here to help you make room for it.
At Storage Works Self Storage, you can get an individually secured storage space to give you more space for the things that matter. Our storage spaces are a safe, affordable and efficient way to keep your items in one place, whether you are a household or business customer.
Why Rent a Self-Storage Space?
There are plenty of reasons. Here are some situations where renting a self-storage space might be a good decision:
- Moving, renovation or sale: personal storage space can keep clutter out of your house for sale or during renovation; or store your belongings while you’re between homes or travelling or working overseas
- Businesses: it can serve as a mini-warehouse or extension to the office; a storage place for tools, documents (archiving), or inventory excess/management
- Downsizing: it’s an ideal choice for seniors and baby boomers who downsize or move into retirement homes but don’t want to give up their belongings
- Legacies: for families who have furniture or large heirlooms they want their kids to have, but have no space to store these items
- Jobs: for working out of self-storage spaces, or for keeping goods such as pharmaceuticals or eBay products in storage
- Sports and Hobbies: for apartment dwellers who want space for leisure pursuits but don’t have enough room in the apartment
- Students: for storage of student belongings and furniture during holidays or travel
- TMS: the most common reason of all . . . simply Too Much Stuff!
Everyone, from households to businesses, retailers, companies, contractors and even students can benefit from having their own self-storage space!
What Can You Store?
Here are some of the things that can be stored in our units:
- Furniture and household goods
- Business stock and equipment
- Merchandise, supplies
- Office files, documents, business and legal records
- Vehicles, cars & trailers
- Stock for traveling salespeople
- Seasonal and festival decorations, theatrical scenery
Things that CANNOT be stored in our units include hazardous, dangerous and illegal goods, as well as perishable items. Get in touch with us today to get your very own self-storage space. We are conveniently located in Artarmon for storage (near North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Crows Nest, Lane Cove, Neutral Bay and Mosman), and easily accessible from:
- Hunters Hill
- Spit Junction
- Willoughby and more